Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Sad Person


Have you ever felt so lonely that it hurt, that when you look around and all you see are happy couples, seeing them smile and just look so in love and you ask yourself why you can't be part of that couple, than you know how I've felt all my life

I know I could never keep the love of my life, I already knew it from the start, because nothing good ever happens to me, why can't I be the lucky guy for once in my life, why can't I have what I want just once

I am not perfect, I admit it and yes, I make my mistakes and I even lie sometimes, but haven't I been punished enough, isn't being all my life alone and losing the love of my life enough for the bad things I've done and you should know that I even lied to you.. once, because I didn't know the answer, you asked me once if I'd love you just as much as I said I did if you didn't have anymore what you wanted me to have and I said ''yes, I would'' but that was a lie, the right answer should have been that I didn't know it, because you would have been a different person.

Since I have a lot of time to think during the day I ask myself if it was all worth it, give away my heart, get my heart back broken and now it got attacked, and on top of that being alone is slowly consuming me, nothing is as bad as being alone, that's why everyone is together, that why there are so many happy couples, that's why there is just one sad person

M

4 comments:

  1. OMG.....I don't know how I got to this site...was just looking for a picture which would express the horrible pain I feel today today. I read the post....sad to know there are others desperately trying to cope with the very same thing as me. My heart aches for one I fear will never be real. For 10 yrs I have loved him...and he was not available to be loved. Now he is...but distance clouds the dream and makes the heartache even more unbearable. Can love be real? It has to be or the pain would not be so deep. I am so lost...and have no clue what to do or where to go.... I could lose myself in this site today knowing it will comfort my pain....but I cannot, I must move onward....and just let the tears fall where they may. Oh no, now the stomach is starting...pain so deep it makes you ill.......great...what a fricken day this has become! Grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i want to know the person behind this sad blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow reading this post just brught flash backs of my own life, always seeing happy couples together and with me always being the one alone. sometimes i wish i could just slip into an everlasting slumber because between my life and my dreams, i would choose my dream world everytime. =(...

    ReplyDelete
  4. having the guts to tell what you feel is in deed very awesome!

    ReplyDelete